Information You Voluntarily Provide Victory
You may use the Site anonymously without providing Victory with any information about yourself. Victory only collects personally identifiable information that you voluntarily provide, such as when you register on the Site to be an insider or join the wine club, respond to a survey, fill out a form, make payment through the Site, or in connection with other activities, services, features or resources Victory may make available on the Site. Examples of such personally identifiable information that you provide to us may include, among other information, your name, physical address, email address, phone number, credit card number, credit card security number and website user name. Users may decline to supply personally identifiable information, however this may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities such as the wine club.
Other Information Victory Collects
When you visit the Site, Victory may automatically collect some information about your visit using cookies (see below), log analysis software and other aggregate tracking technologies. This includes information relating to how you use the Site, including whether you visit certain areas of the Site or whether you click through to an article or blog post, and may also include technical information including the browser name, the type of computer and other information about the User’s means of connecting to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information. Though Victory does not currently utilize any of the technologies described above, it reserves the right to do so in the future.
Though the Site does not currently use “cookies” to enhance User experience, it reserves the right to do so in the future. If cookies are used, a User’s web browser places cookies on their hard drive for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about the User. You may modify your browser settings to control the collection of cookies. However, if cookies are used by the Site and you refuse to accept cookies, you may not be able to access some pages or use some of the functions of the Site. Some cookie files remain on your computer’s hard drive unless and until you manually delete the file.
How Victory Uses the Information it Collects
Victory may use your information, including personally identifiable information, for business purposes including, without limitation, the following:
- To improve the quality of your Site visit and to personalize your Site visit.
- To bill your credit card when you elect to pay for any products or services online or to credit your credit card in the event that Victory News issues you a refund.
- To send marketing communications, newsletters, magazines and other information that you have requested, opted-in to or otherwise agreed to receive.
Also, Victory may use your information, including personally identifiable information, as follows:
- Victory may contract with other companies and individuals to perform functions or services on its behalf, such as hosting and maintaining the Site, payment processing, database storage and management, sending email messages and informational newsletters and administering surveys. These service providers may have access to your personally identifiable information, such as your email address, needed to perform their functions, but are restricted from using it for purposes other than providing services for Victory.
- Victory may share any information you submit to Victory when Victory has your consent to do so, or when Victory needs to share the information in order to provide the information or service you requested.
- Victory may use your information to monitor how visitors are using our site.
- Victory may use your information to contact you regarding a promotion, contest or survey.
- Victory may use your information to uncover and diagnose problems with the Site and servers and for day-to-day system administration needs.
If you provide Victory with your email address or other information in order to register on the Site to be an insider or join the wine club receive a product or service offered by Victory, your email address will be stored on a server located within Victory’s offices. Victory follows generally accepted industry standards to protect your personally identifiable information, both during transmission and once Victory receives it, including the use of firewalls and other Internet security measures. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, and Victory cannot guarantee its absolute security. Accordingly, Victory expressly disclaims any such obligation.
Third Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on the Site that link to the sites and services of Victory’s partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. Victory does not control the content or links that appear on these sites and is not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from the Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to the Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
Il Giallo Osteria & Bar